To lead and develop the corporate communication strategies and activities for PTNNT with strong working relationship, to oversee the management of internal communications and the relations with media (print, social network and broadcast), to leads and manages the corporate relations with investors and/or shareholders and associated industries, to support the management of Corporate Social Responsibility and Reputation, to develop crisis management communication planning, readiness, and response, also to manages key Internal/external corporate event management.
- Graduate in Social, Economics, Communications or Law with relevant management training, or 10-15 years of experience in an equivalent field.
- Minimum 5 years of management positions in a multinational company, preferably in the mining industry; or of management position in a media or Public Relations consulting company.
- Proven track record of positive relations with national and international media.
- Strong skills in writing, strategic thinking and planning, team leadership.
- Good communication skills both Indonesian and English.
- Desirable Skill, Knowledge, Training, and Experience
- Good relationship with the media associations and mining industry associations
- Exposure to crisis and issue management at the national level
- Ability to remain calm in tense, hazardous conditions
- Highest commitment to integrity to guide actions and decisions.
All applications will be treated confidentially and must be sent no later than July 3rd 2010. Please specify position name you are applying for on the top right corner of your application letter. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Send your application letter to:
HR Recruitment – PT Newmont Nusa Tenggara
P.O. Box 1444 JKTM 12700
or, e-mail: PTNPN.HRReps@newmont.com