Through an international network linked by advanced technology, including a rapidly growing e-commerce capability, HSBC provides a comprehensive range of financial services: personal financial services; commercial banking; corporate, investment banking and markets; private banking; and other activities.
We offer you the opportunity to become our new member of the House. Please explore this opportunity to find out more:
Resident Manager Trainee (Code: RMT)
Resident Manager Trainee is a 30 months on-the-job training programme, which provides an exposure to the extensiveness of the Indonesian banking business in becoming a generalist management career.
Successful Manager Trainee will have overseas exposures by participating the training programmes in the Regional and Group Offices.
- A minimum of Bachelor Degree or equivalent, in any subject, from a reputable university with an outstanding achievement and Grade Point Average of 3.25 for Bachelor Degree or 3.50 for Master Degree.
- A fresh graduate at the maximum age of 25 years old or has a 2 years working experiences at the maximum age of 27 years old.
- Strong leadership and team work.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skill in Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Innovative and creative, along with a ‘can-do’ attitude, in driving the business forward.
Customer Service (Code: CS)
The job holder is responsible to be the fast point of contact for walk in customer and provide service assistance in adherence with HSBC policy and procedure.
Back Office (Code: BO)
The jobholder is responsible to process various back office operations.
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor or Master Degree from a reputable university.
- Has a minimum of 1 year working experience in banking/financial institution would be advantage.
- Has proficient in English and an advantage if conversant in Mandarin.
- Possess a pleasant personality and able to work with a team.
- Possess a solid commercial acumen.
- Has a strong drive to succeed.
- Demonstrates a high degree of credibility and integrity.
If you meet the above requirements you may send your curriculum vitae in English to the following address, no later than August 6, 2010. Please mark position code as the email’s subject