ANALYST - COST ACCOUNTING (code: CAA)
Reporting to Manager - Corporate Finance & Business Analysis, your main responsibilities are to:
- Compile related data from certain functions which required for producing asset revenue report.
- Conduct data processing to produce report by using supporting tools, e.g. database, spread sheet.
- Produce asset revenue report and provide reliable analysis, as the reference for certain related issue.
- Support COPA operational maintenance in processing non-Finance related data in simple and effective manner
- University degree in Accounting or Informatics Engineering.
- Have minimum 4 years of experience in data analysis.
- Familiar with cost and accounting principles and its practices in Telco industry.
- Possess skills in database (Oracle), programming (UNIX SHELL script) and spreadsheet.
- Strong analytical thinking as well as interpersonal skill
- Skill of report writing
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage
Successful candidate will work in a result oriented and dynamic environment. Send your application and curriculum vitae by indicating the code you apply for in the e-mail subject before July 16, 2010 (less than 100 kb) to Human Capital Planning and Development Department at following address: Recruitment@xl.co.id